Frequently Asked Questions

Please type in a word or phrase in the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.

What if I lose my ID or it is stolen?

The Dining Services Office can replace your ID card for at $25 fee. Please call and let us know (x1030 or 563-387-1030) if you believe your card has been stolen so that we may prevent any unauthorized charges on the card. If not reported, you may be responsible for any charges that occur.

Other FAQs